***Our new Christmas Cards & 2016 Calendars now in stock. See our shop page for
details of how to purchase them.***
The Cairn Terrier Relief Fund is a registered charity established in 1969 by a dedicated group of breed exhibitors, which aims to assist Cairn Terriers that have been abandoned, maltreated or are in any other state of distress. CTRF also takes care of dogs whose owners can no longer care for their pet due to illness or misfortune.
The Trustees make arrangements for their adoption in such conditions and to promote and encourage the better care of Cairn Terriers. Being totally voluntary the charity relies on donations and bequests and appeals for any help to continue our work.
Our ultimate aim is to own and run a sanctuary, where the old, sick and less fortunate Cairns, that are virtually impossible to re-home can receive the special care they need where they can live out the rest of their days in a comfortable and loving environment.
The Cairn Terrier Relief Fund is a charity registered in the UK which rescues Cairn Terriers that have been abandoned, ill treated or neglected, or assists Cairns whose owners have become unable to look after them due to misfortune or disability. Being totally voluntary we rely on your donations and bequests. Please help us to continue our work.
- The Main objects of the Fund are: –
· To relieve the suffering and distress of Cairn Terriers in need of care and attention
· To organise the rescue of any Cairn Terrier in distress and where necessary to provide boarding facilities and veterinary attention.
· To make arrangements for the adoption and future responsibility for rescued Cairns.
· To promote and encourage the better care of Cairn Terriers.